The overall task to support the organisation visibility such as creation/management of website, social media activities and support implementation of the communication strategies.
The specific Tasks for the Intern include;
- Contribute to creation of website and social media (facebook, twitter/whatsapp)
- Creating and uploading relevant articles, audio files, images/photographs and video on the website and social media
- Promoting the image of Cheshire CBR; branding, advertising, capture documentaries, events and campaigns
- Contributing to the development and execution of communications material
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills.
How to Apply: Submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or Mailing Address to The Programme Manager, Cheshire CBR, P.O BOX 320059, Lusaka open applications until 4th May 2019.