IDENTIFIED CORE PROBLEMS IN HEALTH
- Children with disabilities have no access to specialized health services which sometimes leads to the deterioration of their conditions
- Some parents are unaware of health related problems to such an extent that the late identification and treatment of the problem eventually results to disability.
- Children with disabilities lack modern devices that can be used as mobility aids and other devices that can improve the quality of life of children with disabilities.
- Lack of Psychologists and Sign Languages Interpreters in health centers.
- To improve access to health care and treatment by children/youngsters with disabilities.
- To improve the physical functionality of children with disabilities through surgeries and physiotherapy.
- To provide relevant mobility aids such as wheelchairs, crutches, walking canes, and other assistive devices such as hearing aids.