ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONSULTANCY ON THE MID-TERM REVIEW OF THE YOUTH ACTIONS ON THE IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING OF DISABILITY RIGHTS IN ZAMBIA PROJECT.
Cheshire Homes Society of Zambia (CHSZ) is a non-profit making disability service organization. CHSZ is a member of the Leonard Cheshire Disability Global Alliance operating in 54 countries across the globe. CHSZ national Office is situated in the capital OF Zambia Lusaka. The organization envisions a society in which every person with a disability can enjoy their rights and have the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Its mission is to enable people with disabilities (PWDs) to improve their quality of life and to campaign for the removal of the barriers which hinder them. CHSZ values and promotes a culture of disability inclusion, openness and self-sustenance through implementation of various projects throughout Zambia.
CHSZ seeks the services of an experienced Consultant to conduct a mid-term review of one of its projects called “Youth Actions on the Implementation and Monitoring of Disability Rights in Zimbabwe and Zambia”. Below is a brief outline of the terms of reference
Objectives of the Mid-Term Review
• Assess the status of project results and how they are being achieved with an assessment of Youth Actions project contribution/approach
• Identify factors that have facilitated and/or impeded the achievement of objectives
• Assess the relevancy, efficiency, effectiveness, coherence and sustainability of the project
• Provide implementation recommendations for the remainder of the project and measures to ensure long-term sustainability
• Document lessons learnt and best practices used so far.
Lead Consultant/s Qualifications
• The Lead Consultant/s should have at least a Master’s Degree in one of the following: Monitoring and Evaluation, Development Studies, Disability, Disability and Rehabilitation Studies, Social Work and Research related fields or any other relevant qualifications.
• A proven record in delivering effective and professional evaluation results in policy advocacy projects;
• Excellent communication, analysis, writing and report presentation skills in English (Essential);
• Experience in collecting and analysing both qualitative and quantitative data
Qualified, experienced and interested consultants are kindly requested to submit the following documents;
• Understanding of the Terms of Reference (ToR)
• Details of the proposed methodology
• Schedule of evaluation activities
• Proposed budget and time frame
• CV/s of lead consultant(s).
to the following email email@example.com or Mailing Address to The Executive Director P.O BOX 320059 ; by 23rd August 2020
A detailed TOR will be forwarded to only interested applicants through a formal request. Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.