Cheshire Homes Society of Zambia (CHSZ), Archie Hinchcliffe Disability foundation (AHDI), Holy Family Centre (HFC) and Twatasha Disabled and OVC Organization(TDO) seeks the services of an experienced Consultant to conduct a baseline study for its project called ‘The Zambia Enhanced CBR Response Program’ which is to be implemented in Lusaka, Kafue and Monze.
Objectives of the baseline Survey
1) To establish a solid baseline regarding the eco-social situation of children with disabilities and their parents/families in the project areas
2) To establish a baseline regarding the current levels of inclusion of children with disabilities and their parents/families in the project areas
3) To establish the existence of CBR/CBID network at National and project level and the types of services offered
4) To identify practical competencies needed for various stakeholders i.e., Volunteers, caregivers, CWACs, staff and key stakeholders
5) To find out what barriers to inclusion and participation exist in the communities and among service providers that affect quality of life of children with disabilities and their parents
Lead Consultant/s Qualifications
• The Lead Consultant/s should have at least a Master’s Degree in one of the following: Monitoring and Evaluation, Development Studies, Disability, Disability and Rehabilitation Studies, Social Work and Research related fields or any other relevant qualifications.
• A proven record in delivering effective and professional evaluation results in project studies.
• Excellent communication, analysis, writing and report presentation skills in English (Essential);
• Experience in collecting and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data
Qualified, experienced and interested consultants are kindly requested to submit the following documents;
• Understanding of the Terms of Reference (ToR)
• Details of the proposed methodology
• Schedule of evaluation activities
• Proposed budget and time frame
• CV/s of lead consultant(s).
to the following email@example.com by 31st December, 2020
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are encouraged to apply.